For many people around the world, purchasing a boat is the ultimate dream. And a Silverton boat, specifically designed for speed and luxury, is one of the most exciting boats you can own. We want to give people access to this dream. This is the largest online Silverton boat club, established to support Silverton boat owners and those who would like to own a Silverton boat.
Silverton Owners Club is your source for Silverton boat maintenance advice, forums, galleries, and the opportunity to purchase Silverton boats used. We invite all Silverton Yacht owners everywhere to join regardless of your boating area to receive maintenance, purchasing and other advice. All Silverton boat owners and enthusiasts from around the world contribute to and benefit from being associated with our organization.
Find out why we are the #1
Silverton boat club in the World
We are the only online Silverton boat group with hundreds of thousands of posts concerning Silverton boat maintenance, buying and selling, and general advice. We are first and foremost an information exchange network.
- There is NO home base or clubhouse – we live right here on the Internet.
- We are NOT a social club. We don’t have activity committees to go around the country and set up dock parties and other activities. Local members plan and host gatherings if they wish to do so.
- We are NOT a yacht club. We don’t have yacht club protocol, by-laws and rules. If you are currently a member of a yacht club, we won’t compete with them for your time or $$
- We do NOT have hefty dues and annual fees. The cost is $20 a year —- $1.67 per month.
- We are NOT a cruising club.
- There are NO meetings to attend.
- There are NO attendance or participation requirements.
- We do NOT sell the names and addresses of our members. All information given to us is kept confidential. We value your privacy
- We do NOT have income from advertising.
Our bulletin board includes forums dedicated to gas and diesel engines, generator discussions, electrical, general boat maintenance, selling boat equipment as well as forums dedicated to specific boat models.
Only the $20 annual subscription fee collected from the members financially supports the club. That helps us support our dock parties and maintain and upgrade our website. We do not receive corporate or dealer financial support for club operations.
Selling your Silverton boat?
All the more reason to join! As a member, you can sell your Silverton boat for free on our website Market Place. Other boat clubs and yacht broker websites charge up to $125 to put your boat on the web. Many people look here before purchasing a Silverton boat so we can help you reach all the web visitors who are shopping for a boat. Last year we had over 215,000 visitors. Your boat ad stays on the board until you sell it or as long as you are a member in good standing.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO OWN A SILVERTON BOAT TO JOIN THE CLUB!
We welcome Wannabees in the group while they are shopping for a Silverton boat. We give them the opportunity to communicate with someone who has a boat like the boat they are hoping to buy as plus all the benefits of regular members. Smart shoppers join the club before they buy to learn the right questions to ask about price and Silverton boat maintenance.
Come into our group and meet other Silverton Owners. The boats in the group range from the oldest to the newest. The smallest to the largest. Our bulletin board helps members with the same boat or who boat in the same area to find each other.