Contact InformationContact Dale Windle
318 / 225
More InformationNow listed with Harris and Ellis yacht brokers:
• 1984 Silverton 31C
• Twin Chrysler 318s (225 HP) , professionally maintained, with lots of upgrades
• Onan 6.5 kw generator
• Flying bridge (2 seats) and lower internal helm stations
• No AC, but new HD TV, stereo, 110v fridge, etc.
• Generally, in very good condition
• Usual cosmetic blemishes for a boat this age
• I have done a fair amount of modernizing as follows:
- New batteries and battery arrangement (1 high amp cranking battery, 3 group 31 house batteries, a single 5th battery for generator cranking and to power the windlass)
- New 12v distribution panel and main wiring
- New 110v panel and main wiring, with three way switch to select power source (shore, generator or inverter)
- New 1500 watt inverter
- New head, septic waste tank and pump out, venting, etc.
- New H2O tank and pump
- New sea water washdown pump for boat cleaning using river water • New VHFs (at both upper and lower helms)
- New depth sounder (Garmin)
- New canvas in summer of 2018 (no camper enclosure, but full overhead bimini over flying bridge and over cockpit)
- New windlass with anchor rode and chain
- Boat has the usual depth sounders, VHF, etc., on both upper and lower helms, 5” chart plotter, iPad plug in and iPad holder for using a tablet as a chart plotter below
- Includes 10' rowing dinghy
Currently located under cover at Aylings Marina, Merrickville, Ontario. Moving to Manotick Marina, Ontario for the summer.
Asking $19,500.00 CDN
This Ad has been viewed 243 times.